‘The Wellbeing Centre is here to make a difference; a healthy person is a successful person.’
The Wellbeing Centre offers:-
- Counselling for students, staff and parents – 4 days a week
- School Nursing Service – on a Monday and Tuesday every week
- Health Care advice & support for students, staff and parents – 5 days a week
- A Child Protection Team
- We are the point of contact for outside agencies such as :-
- CAMHS (Child and Adult Mental Health Service)
- The Base (Drugs & Alcohol Support)
- Cruise (Bereavement Support)
- Social Services
- The Immunisation Service
- A Health Promotion Service and Resource Library.
- Anger Management groups
- We are a placement provider for trainee counsellors.
We look forward to meeting you!
Activities See Our Wellbeing Team Back to the Wellbeing Page.