MPS/UPS plus TLR payable
We are part of the Batley Multi Academy Trust, whose sole purpose is to provide an outstanding education through our family of schools. Batley Multi Academy Trust currently comprises Batley Girls’ High School, Upper Batley High School, Healey Junior, Infant and Nursery School and Field Lane Junior, Infant and Nursery School.
Batley Girls’ High School is an ‘Outstanding’ 11-19 school and we are very proud of our achievements: ‘Students achieve exceptionally well in this outstanding academy. They make rapid and sustained progress’ (Ofsted, 2013). We have an ethos based around the ideas of Achievement, Respect and Transformation (ART). Respect for self, for others and for learning is at the core of everything we do.
We are seeking to appoint an experienced, dedicated and enthusiastic KS5 Pedagogy and Progress Lead to join our Trust, based at Batley Girls’ High School commencing September 2019.
This is an outstanding opportunity to make your mark by transforming the learning and progress of our Post 16 students.
We are looking for a candidate:
– Who is ambitious for all our Post 16 students and is relentless in their drive to improve standards and the quality of learning experience.
– Will be able to embed a culture of challenge throughout all Post 16 learning.
– Has a clear vision for our Sixth Form and knows how this can be achieved.
– Will be a highly effective leader who is able to build a collaborative approach.
– Has a proven track record in delivering exceptional outcomes at A level in at least one subject area.
– Has deep understanding of the Post 16 framework including progress measures and funding and retention issues.
– Will be able to make a significant KS5 contribution to our highly successful CPD programme.
– Will be creative in managing resources and budget to support our students to develop resilience and a culture of success.
– Has a creative approach and is positive and solution-focussed.
– Is able to demonstrate an open and honest approach and has high standards of integrity.
If you meet the criteria above then we would be thrilled to hear from you.
Please apply by completing a Batley Multi Academy Trust application form available here as a PDF , and here as a Word Document for consideration by our selection panel. You will also be required to read our Privacy Notice for Job Applicants available here as a PDF and fill out the separate Equal Opportunities form available here as a PDF , and here as a Word Document. Forms are also available by contacting the Human Resources department on 01924 email@example.com. Further details regarding the role are available from the job description and person specification.
Closing date for applications is Friday 8 March 2019 at 12noon
The selection process will be held week commencing 18 March 2019
BatleyMulti Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check for Regulated Activity.
Batley Multi Academy Trust is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.