In January 2015 the school introduced ParentPay, a more secure and convenient way to pay for school meals, visits and other items. Many families are already taking advantage of this system.
The school no longer accepts cash payments for food or trips, making the school an almost ‘cash-free’ environment from September 2017.
What are the benefits to parents and pupils?
• ParentPay is easy-to-use and will offer you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24/7.
• The technology used is of the highest internet security available ensuring that your money will reach school safely – offering you peace of mind.
• Payments can be made by credit/debit card or also through PayPoint.
• Full payment histories and statements are available to you securely online at anytime.
• Your children won’t have to worry about losing money at school.
• Parents/carers can choose to be alerted when their balances are low via email and/or SMS text.
What are the benefits to our school?
Using ParentPay ensures that all financial transactions are safe and secure – helping us to ensure security and transparency for all concerned. Students not having to top up a payment system for the canteen or find a member of staff to hand payments to will have more time at break and lunchtime for their own activities and clubs.
How to get started with ParentPay…
If you haven’t already registered with ParentPay, we will shortly be sending you a letter with your account activation username and password, once you receive these:
• Visit www.parentpay.com.
• Enter your Activation username and password in the Account Login section of the homepage. NB. These are for one-time use only, you will choose your own username and password for future access during the activation process.
• Provide all the necessary information and choose your new username and password for your account – registering your email address will enable us to send you receipts and reminders.
• Once activation is complete you can go to straight to Items for payment, select which item(s) you want to add to your basket and proceed to complete your payment.
For more information, please visit the ParentPay website. Here are some quick links to useful areas: