Employer & Trainers
School Direct (Teacher Training)
We deliver bespoke teacher training packages as the Lead school in the Yorkshire Rose Teaching Alliance to outstanding candidates on the School Direct Route. Click here for our dedicated School Direct site.
Our Partner Universities:
Bradford College / Leeds Beckett University / Manchester Metropolitan University / The University of Leeds
Our Partner Schools:
Our high school partners are Horbury Academy, Spen Valley High School, Westborough High School, Castleford Academy, The Mirfield Free Grammar & Sixth Form, Upper Batley High School and Kettlethorpe High School.
Our primary school partners are Warwick Road Primary School, Birkby Junior School and the Aspire Primary School Partnership which comprises of Churwell Primary School, Asquith Primary, Fountain Primary and Morley Victoria Primary.
Partnership work is central in unlocking the potential of all our students, our partners help provide routes, contacts and qualifications toward employment or Further Education.
We partner with all of the Local Higher Education Institutions who provide a significant relationship to our students as they journey towards University Study. Other partnerships of note are:
- The Leeds University Pathways to Law and Pathways to Accountancy Programmes.
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics Initiatives
- Cummins Turbo Technologies, who work as partners on a number of initiatives
- West Yorkshire Rotary, who sponsor our students to attend a week long leadership residential
- Newcastle University
- TFL Education, offer our A level students a leadership qualification and affiliation with the Chartered Management Institute.
This is not an exhaustive list as new partnerships are currently developing which will rapidly become available and used to best encourage our students.