ParentPay – our online payment service
Introduced in January 2015 at Batley Girls’ High School
We accept payments online for items such as dinner money and school trips. Using a secure website called ParentPay you will be able to pay online using your credit or debit card. ParentPay will be our preferred method of making payments to school.
What are the benefits to parents and pupils?
• ParentPay is easy-to-use and will offer you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24/7
• The technology used is of the highest internet security available ensuring that your money will reach school safely – offering you peace of mind
• payments can be made by credit/debit card or also through PayPoint
• full payment histories and statements are available to you securely online at anytime
• your children won’t have to worry about losing money at school
• Parents can choose to be alerted when their balances are low via email and/or SMS text
What are the benefits to our school?
Using ParentPay ensures that all financial transactions are safe and secure – helping us to ensure security and transparency for all concerned. Students not having to top up a payment system for the canteen or find a member of staff to hand payments to will have more time at break and lunchtime for their own activities and clubs.
How to get started with ParentPay…
We will shortly be sending you a letter with your account activation username and password, once you receive these:
• Visit www.parentpay.com
• Enter your Activation username and password in the Account Login section of the homepage. NB. These are for one-time use only, you will choose your own username and password for future access during the activation process
• Provide all the necessary information and choose your new username and password for your account – registering your email address will enable us to send you receipts and reminders
• Once activation is complete you can go to straight to Items for payment, select which item(s) you want to add to your basket and proceed to complete your payment.
For more information please click here for Parents and Guardians.
Frequently Asked Questions click here, There is a Parent tour also that talks you through. If you have any questions, please contact the school Finance Office through the switchboard.