Our catering provider is Aspens.
Please take a look at the below information, which tells you a bit more about them and what they will be providing at school.
You can find out more by visiting their website aspens-services.co.uk or from the below newsletter.
In October 2021 a new legislation known as Natasha’s Law came into effect. You can view the below statement from Aspens Catering, in response to this.
Who can receive free school meals?
Children and young people who live in Kirklees who:
- attend full time at a local authority school or sixth form
- are under 19 years of age
And whose parents or carers receive one or more of the following:
- Universal Credit (provided you have an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400, as assessed by earnings from up to three of your most recent assessment periods)
- Income Support
- Income Based Job Seekers Allowance
- Income Related Employment and Support Allowance
- Child Tax Credit, but are not entitled to a Working Tax Credit and your annual income (as assessed by Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs) is less than £16,190
- Support under Part V1 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
Please visit the Kirklees Council website for more information and to apply.