The catering providers to the school are Absolutely Catering (from 1st April 2018).
The menu system runs on a 3 week rotation, you can see the current menus below:
Who can receive free school meals?
Children and young people who live in Kirklees who:
- attend full time at a local authority school or sixth form
- are under 19 years of age
And whose parents or carers receive one or more of the following:
- Universal Credit (provided you have an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400, as assessed by earnings from up to three of your most recent assessment periods)
- Income Support
- Income Based Job Seekers Allowance
- Income Related Employment and Support Allowance
- Child Tax Credit, but are not entitled to a Working Tax Credit and your annual income (as assessed by Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs) is less than £16,190
- Support under Part V1 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
Please visit the Kirklees Council website for more information and to apply.