Please donate any unwanted uniform to Uniform Exchange, a local charity that recycles and redistributes uniform to families in need. For more information visit their website.
School Uniform 2023/24
Our expectations are as follows:
- There should be no need for coats to be worn inside school and these should be in bags or carried around when indoors.
- All students should wear the full school uniform including a blazer. A school sweatshirt, or cardigan may be worn underneath. All other jumpers, jackets, hoodies etc. MUST NOT be worn. Coats are not permitted to be worn when indoors.
- If they are feeling warm we expect students to remove their school hoodie, jumper or cardigan first, leaving them with a blouse and blazer.
Students should have an appropriate cotton blouse and their ID badge, at all times.
During hot weather students may wish to wear the following:
- Black knee length skirts.
- White plain cotton blouse.
- Footwear must be plain black, flat and with black soles. Shoes, pumps or trainers may be worn, but without logos, stripes or other embellishments. For health and safety reasons, footwear must have a closed toe.
- Students should have a blazer with them, but this may be removed in warm weather.
1. White polo shirt with school logo, or plain white polo shirt
2. Black PE skirt OR black shorts OR plain black tracksuit bottoms (no leggings)
3. Plain black sweatshirt, or hooded top
4. White football socks & shin pads
5. Trainers - no pumps or canvas shoes*
6. Students must not wear the same clothes that they wear in school during PE lessons
7. All jewellery must be removed during PE*, if new piercings are done in school holidays they need to be planned so they can be removed in lessons.
*Health and safety issue