Please donate any unwanted uniform to Uniform Exchange, a local charity that recycles and redistributes uniform to families in need. For more information visit their website.
Uniform update: 2021-22
Blazers, jumpers and cardigans can only be purchased from our official uniform suppliers; Smart Uniforms in Batley (formerly known as The Uniform Centre), and Natasha’s in Dewsbury. All other items can be bought from other suppliers, as long as the items match our dress code.
If a student fails to wear correct uniform they will be reported to their Pastoral Manager, who will lend uniform items to wear that day. Persistent failure to wear the correct uniform may result in further sanctions and may result in parents being asked to bring in appropriate items, or in students being sent home to change.
In summer months students are still required to have their blazer, or cardigan, or jumper with them, but they are permitted to remove this when they are warm. Students should have an appropriate cotton blouse and their ID badge, at all times.
During hot weather students may wish to wear the following:
- Black knee length skirt
- White plain cotton blouse
- Footwear must be plain black, flat and with black soles. Shoes, pumps or trainers may be worn, but without logos, stripes or other embellishments. For health and safety reasons, footwear must have a closed toe.
- Students should have a blazer with them, but this may be removed in warm weather.
- White polo shirt with school logo or plain white polo shirt
- Black PE skirt or black shorts or plain black tracksuit bottoms (no leggings)
- Plain black sweatshirt or hooded top
- White football socks and shin pads
- Trainers - no pumps or canvas shoes*
- Students must not wear the same clothes that they wear in school during PE lessons
- All jewellery must be removed during PE lessons*
*Health and safety issue